Pixel Productions is home to one of the largest green screen cyclorama walls in the city of San Diego. It is 15 feet long, 10 feet wide, and 9 feet high. Pixel Production’s green screen has been used for countless projects, allowing filmmakers, directors and actors to act out a scene in San Diego, and set the scene to anywhere in the world through the magic of post-production.
- Controlling your environment. The green screen allows you to adjust lighting more effectively. You aren’t relying on (or fighting) the sun or other outside light sources.
- There are no outside intrusions. Shooting on location means you have to work with other people in the area. There can also be sound intrusions. Sometimes you may get to a location and there is construction, or a lot of people walking by. Shooting on a green screen takes away the possibility of that.
- Shoot any time of day. Need to film a night scene? No problem. How about a day scene right after? With the green screen, you can adjust the lighting to match the time in the video without having to wait for the sun to set.
- Avoid costly permits. Shooting on location means you need to get permits. When you are filming on the green screen, you save time and money by avoiding them all together.
- Flexibility. Pixel Productions’ green screen allows you to shoot nearly any type of scene you are looking for, including full body scenes and close ups.